Designed to give you complete control over any Polypipe underfloor heating system, our attractive Smart Controls, paired with our Smart Hub, now offer smart phone app integration and are compatible with most Voice Assistants, for effective hands-free operation. Meaning you can ask Alexa, Siri or Google to turn the heat up in the lounge!
But where these controls really come in to their own is their geolocation capability. They can interact with your family’s smart phones and respond to your comings and goings. For example, if you have a teenager arriving home before the rest of the family, you can programme your controls to heat their bedroom when the smartphone enters a 5 mile radius of the home, with the rest of the home warming up at a set time or in response to another family member’s device.
The Smart Controls also offer the more typical energy-saving functionality and the ability to create custom zones and programmes throughout the home, giving you more flexibility than ever before.
Select a 4 zone or 8 zone wiring centre either hard wired of RF, depending upon your requirements.
- User Modes (5/2 day, 7 day, 24 hour and none programmable (room temperature sensor mode only))
- Setback and optimum start functionality
- Frost protection technology
- Holiday standby mode
- Simple user defined programming
- Floor sensor and air sensor connection
- Temperature hold feature
- Floor temperature limitation
- Mesh networking
- Internet connectivity when used with the Smart Hub
- Statistics chart
How to install Polypipe Underfloor Heating Controls Range | 2 Installation Methods
Get a FREE underfloor heating quote today
Simply send us your plans and we’ll send you a quote back within 3 hours*
* For single home projects where all required information is supplied, our usual turnaround times for quotes will be within three hours, within our normal working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. A member of our Underfloor Heating team will contact you promptly to discuss the details of your project and confirm your expected quotation time.