Red Floor Panel underfloor heating
Red Floor Plate is our best practice in-floor system. The lightweight moulded plastic panels facilitate the optimal spiral pattern of pipework, holding the pipe through its entire length and maintaining regimented pipe spacing. The panels also lift the pipes up off the insulation, allowing the 360 degree surface of the pipe to be enveloped in screed, leading to better heat output.
The Red Floor Panel system from Polypipe Underfloor Heating is our best practice system for solid and screeded floors.
Not only are they quick and simple to install (lightweight, easy to cut to size and lay), the panels also offer the best system performance in terms of heat output. The unique castellations act as a guide for laying the ultra-flexible underfloor heating pipe at the required intervals and facilitate the best practice spiral configuration. The panels also raise the pipe up and off the insulation panels, enabling the underfloor heating pipes to be fully enveloped by the screed. This 360 degree contact with the pipe means the floor slab absorbs and retains the heat better, giving the room optimum heat output.
The Polypipe Underfloor Heating Red Floor Panels also offer a degree of protection for the underfloor heating pipes after installation, allowing other workmen access to continue working on site until the screed is poured, which means this system can be fitted with minimum disruption.
The Polypipe Red Floor Panel system can also create cost savings elsewhere in your project. The panel design means that you may need up to 15% less screed (volume taken up by the panels castellations) to create the finished floor.
If you are unsure which Polypipe Underfloor Heating system is the best fit for your project, our team of in-house specialists would be happy to discuss your project and make a recommendation. Simply give us a call on 01709 772380.
Features & benefits of using the Red Floor Panel system
- Best practice system for solid and screeded floors
- Simpler, more accurate installation
- Precise pipe positioning
- Ensures minimum pipe bending radius is achieved
- Panels are quick and easy to cut to size
- Can be used in any size or shape room
- Facilitates spiral configurations and 100 mm pipe centres
- Approximately 15% less screed required
Key design information
|Typical heat output at 50ºC mean water temperature
|76 W/m2 at 200mm pipe spacing
|Recommended design flow temperatures
|Maximum circuit length
|Maximum coverage per circuit
|12m2 at 100 mm centres
22m2 at 200 mm centres
30m2 at 300 mm centres (18 mm pipe only)
The Red Floor Panel system is available to order online as a room pack. Alternatively, our in-house designers can create a quote specifically for your project: simply submit your plans for a quote within 3 hours*.
* For single home projects where all required information is supplied, our usual turnaround times for quotes will be within three hours, within our normal working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. A member of our Underfloor Heating team will contact you promptly to discuss the details of your project and confirm your expected quotation time.