Overlay® Plus underfloor heating
Overlay® Plus is our latest innovation and our best practice Over the Floor system. This low profile system is installed directly over an existing structural floor (solid or timber floor deck) for minimal disruption to your build or renovation project.
The new Overlay® Plus boards have a dense insulation core and an aluminium lining which increases the product’s heat output by 15% compared to traditional Overlay®. Pipe is simply laid in grooves within the boards’ surface. The boards have a felted finish so tiles can be applied directly without the need for an intermediate surface – further reducing build up of the floor height.
As well as increased system performance, the boards offer a host of installation benefits too. They are large but lightweight so can cover large floor spaces very quickly. They are ultra sturdy but easily cut to any shape with a simple blade, meaning no need for power tools and a virtually dust free installation.
If you are unsure which Polypipe Underfloor Heating system is the best fit for your project, our team of in-house specialists would be happy to discuss your project and make a recommendation. Simply give us a call on 01709 772380.
Features & benefits of the Overlay® Plus system
- Best practice over the floor system
- 15% more efficiency
- Low profile system – only 18mm high
- Larger lightweight boards
- Easy to cut and shape so fits any size and shape room
- Can be tiled directly on to
Key design information
|Typical heat output at 50ºC mean water temperature||82W/m2|
|Recommended design flow temperatures||45-50oC|
|Maximum circuit length||100m (12mm pipe)|
|Maximum coverage per circuit||14m2 at 150mm pipe spacing|
|Dimensions||1200mm x 600mm x 18mm|
Get a FREE underfloor heating quote today
Simply send us your plans and we’ll send you a quote back within 3 hours*
* For single home projects where all required information is supplied, our usual turnaround times for quotes will be within three hours, within our normal working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. A member of our Underfloor Heating team will contact you promptly to discuss the details of your project and confirm your expected quotation time.