Overlay® Lite 15 Suspended underfloor heating
Overlay® Lite 15 suspended is our best practice system for between timber or composite joist installation in suspended floor projects.
Battens are placed between joists at a height which will allow the Overlay® Lite 15 suspended panels to make contact with the floor deck once in situ. The panels are easily cut to size and laid on the battens with the pipework being laid in the pre-formed grooves. The panels themselves act as the insulation to prevent downwards heat loss (eliminating the cost of purchasing and installing additional insulation), whilst the aluminium layer on top of the panels reflects heat upwards into the room. This is what creates the optimal heat output and makes it best practice for a between the joist system.
When installed as a between the joist system, the Overlay® Lite 15 suspended panels can help prevent noise transmission between intermediate floors.
If you are unsure which Polypipe Underfloor Heating system is the best fit for your project, our team of in-house specialists would be happy to discuss your project and make a recommendation. Simply give us a call on 01709 772380.
Features & benefits of the Overlay® Lite 15 system
- Best practice between the joist system
- When used between joists, does not increase finished floor height
- Saves project costs elsewhere as no need for additional insulation
- Has sound dampening effects when installed on intermediate floors
Key design information
|Typical heat output at 50ºC mean water temperature||Approx. 68 W/m2 at 200mm pipe spacing|
|Recommended design flow temperatures||60ºC|
|Maximum circuit length||100m (15mm pipe)|
|Maximum coverage per circuit||22m2 at 200mm pipe spacing|
|Dimensions||Floor Panel: 1200mm x 800mm x 22mm|
Get a FREE underfloor heating quote today
Simply send us your plans and we’ll send you a quote back within 3 hours*
* For single home projects where all required information is supplied, our usual turnaround times for quotes will be within three hours, within our normal working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. A member of our Underfloor Heating team will contact you promptly to discuss the details of your project and confirm your expected quotation time.