Polypipe underfloor heating room packs are an affordable all-in-one solution, providing everything you need to heat your chosen room size.
Staple System (In the floor)
This cost-effective system fixes the underfloor heating pipe directly to the insulation using plastic staples before being screeded over. It is laid freehand by the plumber and can be adapted to pretty much any floor shape.
Staple System (In the floor)
- 1. Insulation
- 2. Pipe
- 3. Edge expansion
- 4. UFCH Staple Clip
- 5. Screed
- 6. Finished floor
Ideal floor coverings
Tiles & ceramics, vinyl, wood laminate, engineered wood, solid wood & carpet
Home owner benefits
- Ideal for ground floors, new build or extensions
- Little if any change to floor construction
- Can be used with low temperature heat sources
- Use with all common floor coverings
- Can reduce the amount of screed content needed
- Fits directly onto insulation
- Minimum fixing materials needed
If you decide not to include an optional thermostat in your room pack, your new underfloor heating will be set by your main zone thermostat.
This thermostat is wired directly to your boiler or heat source, allowing you to set an independent temperature for your new underfloor heating from the rest of your home heating. This thermostat also allows for programmes to be set to tailor your heating to your home and habits.
For a simpler method of controlling your underfloor heating, this dial thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature up and down as required. It is installed in the same room as the underfloor heating and sends temperature information to the remote RF receiver that is wired directly into your boiler or heat source.
In addition to the method of pipe fixing you have selected, your pack will contain the following items.
Zonal Regulation Unit
The Polypipe Zonal Regulation Unit allows you to install underfloor heating within a single room quickly and efficiently without the need for a separate manifold. It can effectively control an installation of up to 30m2 to be regulated either by an existing or independent thermostat.
Advanced Barrier Pipe
Designed specifically for easy installation and a maximum energy output, all Polypipe Underfloor Heating products are designed around our outstanding ultraflexible barrier pipe to create an unrivalled range.
Staple System room pack contents comparison table
|ZRU (Zonal Regulation Unit)|
|60mm Staple Clips||300||600||600|
|Underfloor Heating Pipe Coil 15mm x 100mtr||1||2||3|
|Edge Expansion Roll||1||1||2|
|15mm PolyPlumb Equal Tee||2||4|
|15mm PolyPlumb Spigot Elbow||2||4|
Get a FREE underfloor heating quote today
Simply send us your plans and we’ll send you a quote back within 3 hours*
* For single home projects where all required information is supplied, our usual turnaround times for quotes will be within three hours, within our normal working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. A member of our Underfloor Heating team will contact you promptly to discuss the details of your project and confirm your expected quotation time.