Polypipe underfloor heating room packs are an affordable all-in-one solution, providing everything you need to heat your chosen room size.
Overlay® (Over the floor)
For quick and easy installation on to existing solid or timber deck floors – Polypipe’s unique range of low profile Overlay® systems are installed directly on top of the existing floor, creating the added comfort of underfloor heating with minimum disruption. This makes them ideal for both renovation and new build, whole house and single room projects.
Overlay® (Over the floor)
- 1. Fits over concrete or floorboards
- 2. Pipe
- 3. End return
- 4. Suitable for tiles and hard wood floors
Ideal floor coverings
- Ceramics, solid wood, carpet.
Home owner benefits
- Low profile system allows simple installation of Underfloor Heating without
- significant floor height gain or excavation of existing floor
- Fast response system
- Ideal for single room applications
- Low profile option for new build
- Fast response systems
If you decide not to include an optional thermostat in your room pack, your new underfloor heating will be set by your main zone thermostat.
This thermostat is wired directly to your boiler or heat source, allowing you to set an independent temperature for your new underfloor heating from the rest of your home heating. This thermostat also allows for programmes to be set to tailor your heating to your home and habits.
For a simpler method of controlling your underfloor heating, this dial thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature up and down as required. It is installed in the same room as the underfloor heating and sends temperature information to the remote RF receiver that is wired directly into your boiler or heat source.
In addition to the method of pipe fixing you have selected, your pack will contain the following items.
Zonal Regulation Unit
The Polypipe Zonal Regulation Unit allows you to install underfloor heating within a single room quickly and efficiently without the need for a separate manifold. It can effectively control an installation of up to 30m2 to be regulated either by an existing or independent thermostat.
Advanced Barrier Pipe
Designed specifically for easy installation and a maximum energy output, all Polypipe Underfloor Heating products are designed around our outstanding ultraflexible barrier pipe to create an unrivalled range.
Overlay® room pack contents comparison table
|Overlay™ Temperature Limiting Valve|
|ZRU (Zonal Regulation Unit)|
|Overlay™ 800 x 600mm Panels||10||30||40||60|
|Overlay™ End Returns||10||20||40||60|
|Underfloor Heating Pipe Coil 12mm x 80mtr||1||1||2||3|
|12 x 15mm PolyPlumb Reducer||2||2||4||6|
|15mm PolyPlumb Equal Tee||2||4|
|15mm PolyPlumb Spigot Elbow||2||4|
|Overlay™ Polyurethane Glue||1||1||2||2|
Get a FREE underfloor heating quote today
Simply send us your plans and we’ll send you a quote back within 3 hours*
* For single home projects where all required information is supplied, our usual turnaround times for quotes will be within three hours, within our normal working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. A member of our Underfloor Heating team will contact you promptly to discuss the details of your project and confirm your expected quotation time.